How to be a Vendor
Easy Steps to Follow..........
1. Read the market guidelines for the location for which you plan to participate:
2019 Defiance Farmers Market Guidelines
2019 Hicksville Farmers Market Guidelines
2. Complete the Vendor Registration Form and return it to the appropriate location for the market you are planning to attend.
3. Attend the market on a regularly scheduled day during normal market hours.
4. Questions can be directed to another vendor or OSU Extension (419)-782-4771)
Non-Profit Group Opportunity at the Market
Non-Profits can request to be a vendor if........
- the group is a community or service organization
- the products to be sold are compatible with the farmers market guidelines
- the group agrees to perform according to the farmers market guidelines
Steps to become a Non-Profit Vendor.......
- Read the guidelines for the appropriate market above.
- Complete the Vendor Registration Form and return it to the appropriate location for the market you are planning to attend.
- The Farmers Market Committee will confirm the requested or negotiated date.