Smart Rates for Fertilizer Workshop
Work directly with the New OSU / Tri-State University Fertilizer Recommendations. See what's new and see what is the same. Bring a soil test report from your field. Write your own recommendation for lime, phosphorus, potassium and nitrogen. Optional: bring a laptop or tablet. Each class is a repeat of the same agenda. Instructor: Bruce Clevenger, OSU Extension Educator, Certified Crop Adviser. Each class is limited to 12.
• Dates: February 26, March 28 (6:00 PM
– 8:30 PM), April 12 (12:00 – 2:30 PM)
• Location: Defiance County Extension Office, 06879 Evansport Road, Defiance, OH 43512
• Cost: No Charge. Pre-registration required one week prior to each workshop. Lunch included in Registration
• Contact: Bruce Clevenger, (419) 782-4771, email@example.com